Mechanical fixing system For Tiles Raimondi Ral Fix 120pcs 8mm 299C120
Mechanical Fixing System For Tiles Raimondi Ral Fix 120 pcs 8 mm 299C120
• The safety withholding hook RAI-FIX is a simple and effective device that prevents the tile/slab
(set with adhesive) to fall down in the event of detachment from the wall.
• When installing tiles/slabs bigger that 30 cm (suitable for ceramic, porcelain or
natural stone) in façade with adhesive, it is required to use a mechanical safety system which
prevents the tile / slab to fall down in the event of detachment of the adhesive.
• Indeed adhesives guarantee perfect anchorage of the tile/slab only if perfectly applied. But this
is not always the case. In addition to that, it is hard to predict the strains the tile/slab will have
to bear because of building’s settlement as well as expansion for temperature range, extreme
weather conditions, earthquake and so on…
• Therefore, the safety withholding hook RAI-FIX is a crucial ally of the architect/designer (and
of course of the buyer) to assure the maximum safety. In addition to that RAI-FIX expands the
design possibilities since tiles and slabs of any size can be now used.
• Aesthetically speaking, RAI-FIX is the perfect solution since it is completely invisible once the
façade is done. In fact RAI-FIX has to be placed between the tile / slab and the wall and
therefore it is 100% hidden.
• The safety withholding hook RAI-FIX is made of stainless steel and can be used with tiles / slabs
of minimum thickness 5 mm.
• The installation is very simple and is carried out directly on the site in a few seconds. Price includes Vat
We Also Recommend