Pikus 85 Adv Tile Saw With 250mm Disc
Pikus 85 Adv Tile Saw With 250 Disc
• For cutting granite, marble, porcelain, single and double fired, bricks, cement, etc.
• Maximum length of cut 85 cm
• Maximum thickness of cut: 80 mm in single pass; 150 mm in double pass.
• Maximum blade diameter Ø 250 mm smallest blade diameter Ø 230 mm.• Adjustable cutting depth.
• Tilting motor assembly for bevel cuts from 0° to 45°.
• Belt driven system optimise motor torque and cutting capacity Gear ratio of motor to disc 1,4 ÷ 1. Drive belt type poly V.
• Cast and extruded aluminium framework.
• Easy-to-remove polypropylene tank for easy cleaning. Capacity: 38 lt.
• Heavy duty water pump and (2) jet nozzles (front or rear mounted) provide superior blade cooling.
• Sliding motor assembly with cast aluminium housing provided with 4 re-adjustable pulleys (double bearings). Extruded aluminium rail.
• Re-adjustable square for long lasting precision.
• Telescopic legs provided with safety device to prevent collapsing.
• Floating blade guard remains in contact with tile to provide extra safety during operation. Pivoting blade guard remains parallel with tile to ensure maximum cutting depth.
• Equipped with: diamond disc Ø 250 mm for porcelain. Wheels kit for easy transport. Key kit, wrench, manual. Available in 110v. Price includes VAT See saw spec
We Also Recommend